Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Meal de la Mode - Blugirl Fall '12

To be honest, I did not know this brand 'Blugirl' from Italy at all. But I'm so impressed. I love the colors. The Ice cream color pallette for a fall collection, wow. Looking so fresh. I'm not going to say I wish it was already fall, but I'm getting close though. I really would like to know your opinion about this beautiful collection. Props 4 Blugirl! Love it. Njoy your 'meal de la mode'! 

I'm not a fashion designer but I think it's a pitty that I did not design this collection... I wish ;)
Bisou, Emilie


WE 
NEED 
TO 
PAINT
WITH 
ALL THE COLORS OF THE WIND
Vanessa Williams - Colors of the wind


Blugirl 
Blugirl- The other face of Blumarine. The younger, more informal side. The Blugirl collection came into being in 1995, inspired by the need to create a second line as well as a collection expressly designed to convey a feminine ideal with characteristics similar to those identified with the spirit of the Blumarine collection, but for younger women between the ages of 15 and 35.   

Based on the concept of freestyle clothing, it offers lots of delightful separates that can be mixed and matched, reinvented and worn with a healthy dose of creativity and playful irony.   The Blugirl collection are carried in over 1,000 retail outlets, including selected boutiques and shop-in-shop solutions in the most prestigious department stores in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment