Thursday, October 25, 2012

Camping Grown Ups - Amour ♥

'Camping Grown ups' is a name I've made up for photos who remind me of my own summertimes at southern French Campings (Carpentras, Genolac, Cassis etc..)with French friends named like Clemond, Laurent, Marion & Aurelie. But now we are not ten or fifteen years old anymore. We've grown up. So no pics of children running around, but older, beautiful, feminine, strong, passionne.
 ♥ 
Camping Grown Ups 
Moi

Jungle Drum
3x The 2 Bandits Spring 2013
 2 x Miranda Kerr
 By Jason Lee Parry
 Ashish SS13
Camping Grown Ups, Made by Moi
2x Romy Schönberger by Paul Bellaart

I’ve been walking in the same way as I did
Missing out the cracks in the pavement
And tutting my heel and strutting my feet
“Is there anything I can do for you dear? Is there anyone I can call?”
“No and thank you, please Madam. I ain’t lost, just wande
ring”
Lyrics: Adele - Hometown Glory

 By Camilla Armbrust
2x unknown via Tumblr
Made by Moi - HBB

No comments:

Post a Comment