Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Laetitita Casta - Femme Fatale

My favourite top model: Laetitia Casta. Hypnotizing for men and women. Plus Belle in the videoclip from Rihanna. So cute in the Lancaster commercials I must buy. And now seen in the new Dolce & Gabbana commercial.
Magnifique. Power woman.
Vogue Spain 2012

You’re so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil, could you be an angel,
Your touch magnetizing
Feels like going floating, leaves my body glowing
They say be afraid
You’re not like the others, futuristic lovers
Different DNA, they don’t understand you

You’re from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I’m ready to go, lead me into the light
Lyrics: Katy Perry - ET

Laetitia Casta in the videoclip of Rihanna -Te Amo
They must like each other, can't deny..
Is she a Camping Grown Up? I hope so. Maybe we used tot play badminton together. Who knows.
From smart tom boy to hottest fashion magazine model.

No comments:

Post a Comment