Friday, October 26, 2012

Parisienne Margaux Lonnberg

Margaux Lonnberg is a 25 years old parisian model and blogger with an effortless sense of style. Her blog, “The Killing Moon” has become a favorite among fashion connoisseurs. Margaux touches on her favorite designers and spots she frequents in Paris.

What do you do in life?
I do a lot of things. After my studies in art history, I worked a bit with my father who’s a contemporary art dealer. I’ve always loved fashion and the “imagery” that goes along with it but going back to college seemed impossible. I met Garance Doré, who strongly persuaded me to start a blog. Which I did, without really knowing perfectly what I was doing. I wasn’t a stranger to the blog community because of the immense success of Garance Doré blog. I’ve had my blog for two years now and I get about 13 000 hits a day. Due to it’s success, I decided to launch my own clothing line (soon available), beautiful basics with noble fabrics with a cool rock n roll attitude. I’m also a video maker and I’m recording an album.

Your blog is followed by many. What do you think it takes to make a blog unique?
I wouldn’t be able to say what the key elements are to a successful blog, they’re different depending on the blogger. My blog is a place where people can get inspired, whether it’s music, photography, styling, state of mind etc. Everything is important. But I’m not your typical blogger, I’m not on social networks, I hardly communicate. I mean, yes I do communicate, I show what allows me to escape. And it’s a beautiful gift.

Margaux Lonnberg

No comments:

Post a Comment