Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Traveling at the speed of light

Inspiring, dreamy, hypnotizing, fragile, art.
Njoy your time. Thanks for your visit.
Bisou, Emilie
 Stunning thread installation, Plexus no. 19, by Gabriel Dawe's in Como, Italy.  

The exhibit consists of two thread structures streamed across an upper and lower balcony that is meant to be experienced from different angles or at different times of the day. As Dawe's puts it, "When the sun comes in in the morning, it is fantastic. Having those window-shaped light beams add a dimension to the installation. I always like when I get direct sunshine on them because it emphasizes the layering of the thread in very interesting ways."
The installation is part of Miniartextil, an annual exhibition of contemporary art, and is open now through November 18, 2012. Via http://becauseimaddicted.net

Pocket full of sunshine
 
 By Blake Wright
Touch me
I am losing shape
Look I am invisible
Can you say my name
If there's a perfect sky that we came from
We'll be like stars forever shining on
Catch me
I am almost there
How can I be near
I am highspeed
I am everywhere
I couldn't catch your smile
You are blinded by another side
I couldn't say goodbye
You are traveling at the speed of light
You and me
We never cross the boundary
That's how I know you
I can hear you say
You and me
We never unweil mysteries
Once you are shining
We never tried again
You and me
We never cross the boundary
That's how I know you
I can hear you say
You and me
Always traveling separately
When I try to reach you
You are miles away
Lyrics: Alphawezen - Speed of Light


Please follow Hola Bola Babes via Bloglovin
 I will personally thank you via Skype! All over the world! Just send an email to holabolababes.gmail.com
Bisou, Emilie




No comments:

Post a Comment