Saturday, May 11, 2013

Wildfox Festival Proof '13 ❀

Let's introduce the Pre Fall Collection of Wildfox 2013. I think their collection, art work and lookbook becomes better every season. When You think it can't be hitten it can. And now again, it touched me. Camping Grown Ups, yeah I love it. Although this collection is called 'Into the wild'. Aamazing how Kimberley Gordon does so much of the work by herself. Of course she has a whole team she works with, but she designs the collection, does the styling, and also photographs a lot and does the photo edit. Really inspirational and an amazing talented and cute girl.
Props for Kimberley and this nice lookbook. Also really inspirational for a summer festival outfit!
Wildfox designer Kimberley Gordon on the right.
 I've Made ;)
 My favourite pic here. 
 Festival Proof.
 Camping Grown Up it is.
 Camping Grown Up.
You're on a different road, i'm in the milkyway.
You want me down on earth, but i am up in space.
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this witch.
You're from the 70's but i'm a 90's b*tch!
Icona Pop: I Love it
 I can feel cold toes in this creek.
 Cuty Pie.
Taylor Swift - 22
Super Fun Video
 My favourite dress here.
 I need this long skirt for summer!
 So so soft.
 Festival proof.
 To tease.
 To dream in.
Make up: Carlene K
Hair: Anna Lee Fiorino
Styling: Kimberley Gordon, Meredith Leyerzaph
Wildfox production team: Emily Siegel, Casey Wisdon, Aurora Rivera, Alexandra Green, Kevin Ramirez
Photo Edit: Kimberley Gordon
Photos: Lauren Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment