Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Scandinavian water blues ≈

Inspired by my parents and friends coming back from their summer holidays in Sweden (Scandinavia), with the most beautiful photos of lakes, rivers, and sweet cottages. Thereby I found a red middle century box at some vintage hall in The Netherlands last week (My boots love to lay in it) and I decided to share my feelings about all this in the way of a virtual voyage combined with an editorial in the magazine L'Officiel.
xx Emilie
 Over at the lake and down by the river
You can feel it start to rise
Wanna jump in my car, go wherever you are 
‘Cause I need you by my side
Lyrics: Keith urban-Long hot summer
Scandinavian Bestseller author
Editorial(photo: 1,2,7): Crista Crober by Cedric Viollet for L’Officiel Netherlands, August 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment