Friday, August 9, 2013

Summer Sense & Camille

Sunlight comes creeping in.. Illuminates our skin. We watched the day go by. Stories of what we did. It made me think of you. It made me think of you. Under a trillion stars. We danced on top of cars. Took pictures of the state. So far from where we are. They made me think of you. They made me think of you. Oh lights go down. In the moment we're lost and found. I just wanna be by your side. If these wings could fly. Oh damn these walls. In the moment we're ten feet tall. And how you told me after it all. We'd remember tonight. For the rest of our lives. I'm in the foreign state. My thoughts they've slipped away. My words are leaving me. They caught an airplane. Because I thought of you. Just for the thought of you. 
Lyrics: Birdy - Wings
  
Photos:
1,3,8,12,13: Camille Rowe via AO-AO
5: Joanna Halpin by Cihan Alpgiray for Cosmopolitan Turkey July 2013 via LO-FI Fashion
11, 15: Erin Heatherton
16: Kenzo Resort 2014 via Because I'm addicted
17, 18: Theres Alexandersson by Olivia Frølich for Elle Denmark July 2013
21: Jessica Hart by Eric Guillemain for Foam, June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment